Step 5 Learn CSS Colors by Building a Set of Colored Markers

Step 5

You can have multiple self-closing meta elements on a web page. What distinguishes one meta element from the other is the attribute. You should add a new meta element for each attribute you want to specify.

Add another self-closing meta element within the head. Give it a name attribute set to viewport and a content attribute set to width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0 so your page looks the same on all devices.

here is my code:

<meta content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" Colored Markers

But, I’m getting an error so, please help me clear this

Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Try again.

Hint

You should have two meta elements.

1 Like

hello and welcome to fcc forum :slight_smile:

• seems like its missing a “closing bracket i.e. >”

also, always share “step url” for queries such as these, happy learning :slight_smile:

also if i add the closing bracket it’s still showing me the same error

2 Likes

it looks like youre missing the name='viewport' right inbetween the meta element and the content attribute.

It still doesn’t work:
<meta name=‘viewport’ content="width=device-width, initial-scale=“1.0”>

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.