Step 59 Using a descendant selector. Learn Intermediate CSS by Building a cat painting

I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong, Pls help

Step 59

Using a descendant selector, select the two div elements inside the div with class cat-mouth. Give it a width of 30px, a height of 50px, and a border of 2px solid #000.

my code:
.cat-mouth div {
width: 30px;
height: 50px;
border: 2px solid #000;

Error message: You should have a .cat-mouth div selector.

}

Your code looks correct to me (assuming you’ve closed off the selector correctly with a curly bracket)?

If you need help, it’s actually better to click on the Help button, which appears after you have submitted incorrect code three times.

This will create a forum post which includes your full code, a direct link to the challenge and an opportunity for you to describe the issue in your own words.

Without your full code or the challenge link for context, it’s not so easy to offer help.
I have edited your post to include the link to the challenge but if you could post your full CSS code, that would be helpful, thanks.

You can use the Preformatted Text tool (</> icon or CTRL+e) to create two sets of triple backticks, between which you can paste your code, so that it displays correctly on the forum.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.