Step 80 CSS Cafe Menu - change link of visited site

What am I doing wrong? I’m trying to change the link color of a visited page on CSS, but it’s not taking my code. I did my due diligence of searching on google before posting on this forum. My code is at the bottom.

#Step 80
To make the footer links the same color regardless if a link has been visited, use a type selector for the anchor element ( a ) and use the value black for the color property.

My Code:

a:visited {
color: black;
}

Test: Failed

Please help!

The instructions are not asking you to change the link of an already-visited site.

If I put the relevant part of the instructions in italics, that might be clearer:

" … make the footer links the same color regardless if a link has been visited …"

So, you just need to change the colour of the link.

Thank you!
I solved the problem.

May I ask how you solved this one??
I worked my way all the way to step 80 no problems, and now I am completely stumped !
Do you remember what you did?

Hi, if you can’t work it out yourself, searching posts in the forum or looking online, please make your own forum post.

Include your code and a link to the lesson you are stuck on. Then it will be easier for people to help you with your code.

Did you solve it yet? LMK.

1 Like

Hi! Yes, I just figured it out tonight! :slight_smile:

Its simple just write below code.

SOLUTION REDACTED BY MODERATOR

submit and done. :slightly_smiling_face:

HI @shahwarsk77 !

Welcome to the forum!

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

Also, it looks like that original user already solved the problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah Hi @jwilkins.oboe

apologies for that new to this forum didn’t knew the rules.
thanks for that.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.