Step 9 Learn Accessibility By Building a Quiz

Hi everyone, I believe there is a bug in the software for this question because it is asking that I set the aspect-ratio to 35 / 4, but when I did and tried to submit, the hint said I should include the aspect-ratio property which I clearly did. I also looked at other peoples code further along in this who posted and they have verbatim what I put here for aspect-ratio, please get an admin to fix this bug so I can continue to learn coding. Thanks guys.

#logo {
width: max(100px, 18vw);
background-color: #0a0a23;
aspect-ratio: 35 / 4;
padding: 0.4rem;
}

Can you provide a link to the challenge?

if you go to the list of steps you can manually select the next step

to help check this bug out please provide the link to the step please

I updated my post with a link. I’m new here, sorry! I will remember to provide one next time. Thanks for getting back to me!

Oh, okay! Thanks so much for letting me know! I updated my post with a link.

I was able to pass the challenge with your code.

Reboot, clear your browser cache, try a different browser… If that doesn’t work, could you have some browser extension that is messing with the size?

I was thinking it might be something to do with my particular browser or extensions. Though I couldn’t tell you which one it might be. I’m using an up to date version of Firefox. Got an adblocker ext. Duckduckgo security rating ext. And an ext from my alumni page. I’ll try to run it again with Google Chrome and let you know.

Just tried with chrome no good. Safari wouldn’t even load the page which reminds me why I don’t use it. Whats weird with firefox is that it set the aspect ratio correctly when it ran the program, the program of the test just wouldn’t register it as correct. Maybe because I’m on a Mac?

I tested it on a Mac.