Strangely brought back to previous lesson

I was weirdly brought back to previous lesson on my next visit to freecodecamp.org

Hi.

When I revisited the site again to continue, I was brought to the previous lesson about writing the h2 tag for CatPhotoApp.
I tried redoing the lesson and running the tests, but it said I passed but there was no button to go to the next lesson.
S I tried starting over from the beginning, and the same thing happened.

Which challenge and what was your code?

1 Like

I would also suggest rebooting, clearing the browser cache, and/or trying a different browser. If all else fails, you can back out and just move onto the next challenge.

Hi!

I’ve tried all those things, and the same thing happened.

I am on the kitty ipsum challenge.

Please provide a link to the challenge and cut and paste your exact code.

This has happened to me before. (Note: Be sure you submit all of your passed challenges before moving on). Now… try clicking on “Visit the Curriculum” by the top left corner of the page. Then scroll down and expand the course to where your challenge should be to see if it is checked off as “Passed” or not.
Also make sure you do not have multiple windows associated with freeCodeCamp open. This way your browser can decide which one of the window tabs is the one setting the rhythm.
Hope this helped.
If not you are surrounded by very very tech savvy people around here. No worries.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply.

I will be sure to try this. I will let you know if this issue still occurs.

1 Like

Your welcome. Hope this helps.

Hi.

I just tried this, but can’t view the list of challenges. Instead, all I see are knowledge base articals that explain the same things that the courses do.

1 Like

Please provide a link to the challenge and cut and paste your exact code.

These are your courses. I’ve expanded this one to display all the challenges. Along the left side are checkboxes. If you have submitted your solution after passing. It will change from an empty box to a white one with a check symbol in the middle of it.
Scroll down to the first empty checkbox after the last checked box.
This should be your current challenge.
Hope this helps.

Hi.

I am visually impared, and am using a screen reader. Please add the text instead of a screen shot.

My screen reader can’t detect images.

1 Like

ok. Go to the Visit the Curriculum link at the top left of the window.
Then go down to the first course which is
Responsive Web Design Certification
Next you will come across the Basic HTML and HTML5 section where it is describing what you will be covering in this section.
At the very bottom of that there is a button for
Expand courses. Click on expand courses and this will open a drop down menu witch lists all the challenges in that section.
They should read passed if they are passed.
Go to the one that does not read as passed.
This should be your current challange.

Note: If you have Windows 10. You can set your curser at a text you want it to start reading from and press (control + shift + u) this will drop down a small tab a the top of your window and read aloud the text while highlighting the individual text as it moves along. To get it to stop. click the pause button in the center or press (control + shift + u) again to turn it back off.
I hope this helps you. Let me know if I can help with anything else. :+1:

1 Like

Hi.

When I tried clicking on the direct course link, nothing happened. I am not using a desk top, I’m using an android tablet.

qrcode_www.freecodecamp.org
maybe this will help you. its a QR code you can scan with your tablet.
This should take you to the expands courses of basic html and html5.
let me know if This helps

Hi.

I don’t have a lot of storage on my device, so I will be unable to save this qr code. My device also doesn’t have the capability of scanning codes.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.