Struggling to submit my answer

I am new to freecodecamp and I wanted to do the first assignment of the “quality assurance” course. I solved the problem in “repl” and copied my project url in repl and pasted in the " url section" and clicked on " i’ve completed this challenge" but the tests dont pass.
I have also checked the right answer to the question from the “hint” button and I’m sure that what I did is right.

Am I doing something wrong here?

My code so far
test(’#isNull, #isNotNull’, function(){
assert.isNull(null, ‘this is an optional error description - e.g. null is null’);
assert.isNotNull( 1, ‘1 is not null’);
});

Link to the challenge:

you need to submit the live app link, it’s at the top of the results window to the right

Would you mind sharing the link to your project?

@Sky020
this is the link :
https://repl.it/@kiyanaahmadi/GrandioseWoozyCommand

I know. I mean I have submitted it but although my answer is alike the “hint” I am getting " tests failed " .

Hello there,

The app needs to be running, when you submit the link. Do you see any errors, when you click RUN?

@Sky020
no I wasnt running my code when I submitted it. but then again I tried it right now, but I am getting the same message :

// running tests
All tests should pass.
You should choose the right assertion - isNull vs. isNotNull.
You should choose the right assertion - isNull vs. isNotNull.
// tests completed

although my code is running just fine and the first test is passing ( actually its the first assignment and i have done just the first one and obviosly other tests are failed as they are not corrected yet) :

Unit Tests
Basic Assertions
#isNull, #isNotNull

On the fCC submission page, when you click I’ve completed this challenge, what appears in that page’s browser console (Ctrl + Shift + I)?

also here is my code for the first test which is running and passing the first task