Struggling with fundamentals and job hunt

Hey guys, hope you’re doing well. I could use some help and advice. I hope this is the right section for it. I also posted in the general section.

So I’ve been learning programming for almost 2 years now. I did a mini-bootcamp and have even worked as an instructor. I’ve been job hunting, looking to gain experience through finding internships and building projects, but it hasn’t gone anywhere. I’ve barely been able to get interviews or get responses

I’m now questioning: a) if I even know the fundamentals and b) if my resume/LinkedIn is just that bad. This is just coming from honest feedback from friends, and I fear there might’ve been some serious issue with my learning style and path. I did do a lot alone, and tend to rely on chatGPT.
I just didn’t even consider this might be an issue until getting feedback.

For context, I’m 29, career-switching, and for reasons I never really knew, never found a solid job with my degree. I’ll post my resume here.

If anyone has any advice, that would be really helpful. If anyone wants to collaborate, I’m down, and happy to contribute to any open-source projects. Thank you!

Please do not post AI generated content