Stubs in Hint pages

I’ve noticed that a number of hint pages for exercises have “This is a stub. Help the community by replying below with your hints and solutions. We can use those to create a guide article for this.”

There is no option to reply or edit the document, and I can understand that it’s to prevent a flood of unwanted edits. In that case, what should we do if we have a solution to suggest?

Hello~!

First, I’d like to thank you for your interest in contributing to FreeCodeCamp. :slight_smile:
I took a quick look at some Guide posts and I don’t show them as being locked for replies. Would you mind providing a link to a hint page that you aren’t able to reply to?

This is one page that I found where it said it was a stub, but I couldn’t edit or reply to the topic. It didn’t explicitly get marked as locked, so I’m not sure what I’m missing.

you can raise the issue in the Contributors subforum or open a issue on github with the " Bug Report: Issues with /news or guide articles or documentation" template

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.