Stubs in Hint pages

I’ve noticed that a number of hint pages for exercises have “This is a stub. Help the community by replying below with your hints and solutions. We can use those to create a guide article for this.”

There is no option to reply or edit the document, and I can understand that it’s to prevent a flood of unwanted edits. In that case, what should we do if we have a solution to suggest?

Hello~!

First, I’d like to thank you for your interest in contributing to FreeCodeCamp. :slight_smile:
I took a quick look at some Guide posts and I don’t show them as being locked for replies. Would you mind providing a link to a hint page that you aren’t able to reply to?

This is one page that I found where it said it was a stub, but I couldn’t edit or reply to the topic. It didn’t explicitly get marked as locked, so I’m not sure what I’m missing.

you can raise the issue in the #contributors subforum or open a issue on github with the " Bug Report: Issues with /news or guide articles or documentation" template

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.