Stuck at portfolio project

Hi,

I started the portfolio project But it envolves so Many stuff I haven’t learnd yet. Is there Any good place to learn more About navigation bars, footers, image sizes…? That would help me so much.
Thanks in advance!

I found this site very helpfull with stuff i am stuck with https://www.w3schools.com/

Also maybe google some free Bootstrap templates, for me its helpfull just to see the code to understand it more :slight_smile:

Hope this helps! Good luck…

3 Likes

Thanks! Gonna give the templates a try, see how other people do it to get Some idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re using Bootstrap, the official documentation is actually very good.

I used that one a lot too!

1 Like

I can recomend using bootstrap components section . Sure the full documentation is helpful, but for me the best thing to understand navbars and footers and stuff from bootstrap was through the components.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Another thing you can do - and FCC doesn’t want this because they’re worried about copying, but it’s good for learning - is to view the source code. Just right click and choose “view frame source” (on a mac at least). I was able to learn some techniques they used, and I’m using some of them to make my own version.