Stuck at product landing page challenge

Tell us what’s happening:
I am stuck with two user stories that I can’t get around. These are the ones “Your Product Landing Page should use at least one media query” and “Your Product Landing Page should use CSS Flexbox at least once” even though I have used a media query as well as flexbox. Please help. My css would look a lil weird since use saas css.

Your code so far

WARNING

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: <code>Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.67 Safari/537.36</code>

**Challenge:**  Build a Product Landing Page

**Link to the challenge:**
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-product-landing-page

Did you use the <link> element to link the css to the html. I dont see it In the codepen. Codepen automatically links the css for you

Example:

<link href="styles.css">

FIXED! Thanks a lot. I had it linked but I wrote my code in vs code so the destination was in my laptop that is why it wasn’t working. Linked it to styles.css on the site and it worked!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.