Stuck on "Comment out HTML"

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello all!
I am starting to get on the train of coding again, but within the first few minutes of coding, I got stuck on comments, it’s not rocket science but it does not allow me to move on from it, it seems I have done it correctly. At first I tried with Google Chrome, got the same problem, and now with a fresh install of Firefox same thing. I don’t see the problem, Shoud I be more elaborate on my code? Or did I miss understood the question…
I appreciate your help!

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1> <!-- comment on h1 -->

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p> <!-- comment on the pharagraph -->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/comment-out-html/

“Comment out” means to remove a piece of code by putting it in a comment.

1 Like
<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>
-->
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<!--
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

You need to comment h1 and p elements so that they should be unvisible to browser.

1 Like

Thank you!

You can tell i’m fairly unfamiliar with certain basic terminology …