Stuck on the third project (landing page)

1. Couldn’t figure out this question: * User Story #5: When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.

2. For some reason i couldn’t figure out how to add an image to my nav bar. Either it wouldn’t appear at all or it would just be too big and out of proportion (couldn’t figure out how to size it properly).

Sorry if these are dumb questions (not the sharpest tool in the box), but any help would be greatly appreciated…

Couldn’t figure out this question: * User Story #5: When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.

Generally whenever you want to go somewhere, you are talking about an anchor tag, or <a>. It can go to other web pages, but in this case you want it to jump somewhere within the page. So, you’d want something like <a href="#id-of-section">text label</a>. Then the section you want it to jump to. You have li elements- that’s OK, you can put the a elements inside them.

For some reason i couldn’t figure out how to add an image to my nav bar. Either it wouldn’t appear at all or it would just be too big and out of proportion (couldn’t figure out how to size it properly).

We can help you better if you can show us what you’ve tried. Remember that you can set the size of the image, for example in pixels or even percentages.

Sorry if these are dumb questions (not the sharpest tool in the box), but any help would be greatly appreciated…

Not at all, this is hard stuff. We all struggled on something when we were learning, many of us on several things.

1 Like

alright bro thanks a ton ,really appreciate it. Pretty much ready to submit it now. just gotta touch up on the css flexbox and the media querry and im done.

1 Like