Study Group for Data Structure / Algorithms

Hello! I’m looking to improve my understanding of data structures and algorithms. I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in learning data structures and solving programming problems from leetcode, freecodecamp or any other website together. Let me know if there is already a slack group for algorithms or we can create one if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I am also on FCC intermediate algorithms at the moment. I’ve created a slack group for us.

Invite Link to Slack:
https://join.slack.com/t/fccalgorithms/shared_invite/enQtMzAyNzE2NDQyOTUxLWJkMTY0MDM4N2ZiYTdlOGJmMDY3N2JmODhhOGQzZmRlNjU0YWZhYTE3NzViZjVjN2EyZTUwOTcwZTEyYzQ4MWE

1 Like

no access for slack at work, but by all means count me in after office hours

Hello I would love to join the Slack Channel

I would love to participate! If it’s not too late, I’m on EST

@ashishdotme I am interested in it. Wanna connect?

Hi, I am interested. Rather I am looking for a partner to learn DSA also to solve programs from different online sites. Please let me know.

Hi… i am looking to pair with anyone who is interested to practice data structure and algorithm to improve my coding skills. Please let me know…Thank You

1 Like

Welcome, khandu.

This topic is almost 3 years old. As such, it is unlikely you will get a response.

So, I am going to close this. You are more likely to find this kind of community on the freeCodeCamp Chat.