Study groups in Austin, TX

Hey y’all,

After a few months of completing free code camp courses I have begun to seriously consider doing a bootcamp as I still feel very far off from being able to apply to a developer job. However, it feels like it would make more sense to try and study with people and learn locally before spending that type of money. Does anyone know a good way to connect with other folks who are trying to learn? I’m currently located in Austin, TX and feel this would help tremendously before shelling out money for an education.

Thank you!

Hey @iangoodman. Did you have any luck finding more Austin peeps? I’m pretty new to Freecodecamp but am based here in Austin and would be interested in finding more people to learn with.

i’m still open to the idea of it! feel free to reach out to my email and we can try to set something up. <redacted>

I’ve removed your email address, the forum is publicly indicized and leaving an email address public means spam. I suggest communication via private messages, at least to exchange contact info