Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<style> 
  .Red-text {
    color: Red;
  }
</style>
<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/52.0.2743.116 Safari/537.36 Edge/15.15063.

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/use-a-css-class-to-style-an-element

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into the forum, precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

markdown_Forums

The word “red” is capitalized in one class name and not in the other. These computer languages are usually very picky about capitalization. They don’t often think to themselves, “Hmmm, that’s pretty close, I think I know what he really meant …”

One thing you’ll learn as a coder is to be very specific about every detail.

thank you I did figure it out a few min later but thank you for the reply and ill be sure to add the ticks next time