Suggestions to Freecodecamp

Hi!

I just wanted to give FreeCodeCamp a few suggestions- I couldn’t find a direct contact info.

I think it would be great if you can add a code that a user wrote to unlock a challenge onto the pop up window, i.e. “$(”#target1").prop(“disabled”, true);", instead of or in addition to a generic “congratulations” message. It will help the users to get familiar with the language.

I easily forget the code I wrote(because I get so excited to move onto the next challenge!), and the pop up window blocks a big portion of the screen, so I actually have to revisit it again.

Thank you!

Thanks Randell- I know I can close the pop up window but just thought including the code to it would be more intuitive.

A related feature that I would love to see is a way to download your solution as a file. This would give students a way to organize their solved challenges however they like, view them offline, and might make it easier to start using version control.

1 Like

you can copy your code to repl … they now have a download button … which allows you to save your code to your computor.

I can also copy my code to a text editor :laughing:.

I’m not complaining, just mentioning a related enhancement that would address @sweetsourire’s concern but be more generally useful.

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be great :+1: