Hey guys I’m doing the Responsive Web Design Project for a survey form right now. I’ve passed all the criteria but I don’t feel comfortable leaving everything messy like this. Any way I could organize and format this better? Any other feedback in general would be cool too
Congratulations on creating your first page.
I just have a couple suggestions
- Use CSS to reduce the space between Horoscope Sign and the drop down
- Resize your text area (did you mean to include the text area in the submit button?)
- Just the curse over the submit button because intuitively it doesn’t seem like a button
- If you want the text area and picture to be in the submit button move them above the word “Submit”
– If you want to challenge yourself you can make the page responsive so it’s viewable on mobile screens.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should address.
- Don’t use
<br>to force line breaks. That’s what CSS is for.