Survey_education feedback

Hello,
Please give me a feedback on this Survey page.

Your page looks good @gennadiy.w. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • While the analyze tool in codepen is okay it does miss things. For HTML I provided you with a link to the W3C validator in your previous post. For CSS I would recommend you run your CSS code through the W3C validator.
    • There are coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
    Reference MDN Docs

The following are suggestions. You don’t have to implement them if you don’t want to.

• when filling out a form, user’s are used to seeing the radio button / checkbox to the left of the label
    maybe revisit this lesson to make your radio buttons more accessible. The same can be applied to the checkboxes
1 Like

Thank you.! Everything works as expected except for fieldset, which does not work as in the example in your link revisit this lesson . The border is not visible and the legend is not on the border.

I didn’t realize when I mentioned it that you were using bootstrap.

It really works without Bootstrap. Thank you. Actually, Bootstrap is extra here, I have forgotten to delete it after experimenting with the submit button.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.