Survey form 14/17 I can't pass all the steps

Hello guys right now I’m struggling to think why my code doesn’t get pass.

I’m a beginner so I’m sorry but my code is kinda messy because I added a lot of stylish to it.

I will be grateful if you can give me a hint because I know that I just don’t see the problem not as I don’t know how to solve it.

Here is the code pen. https://codepen.io/iamaxi25/pen/dyzXOpP

Hello @iamaxi

For test #9, you need to add attributes min and max to the age input element.

For test #13, name and email input elements should have placeholder attribute instead of value attribute.

Thank you very much Andrew, I still need one more to go I’ll try to find it too.

When a test fails, click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

The failing message says;

Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute. Each radio button must have a value attribute.
All your radio-buttons must have a value attribute : expected 3 to equal 0
AssertionError: All your radio-buttons must have a value attribute : expected 3 to equal 0

Do you understand what the test is looking for?

Damnn thanks Roma now is so easy :slight_smile:

I tested your survey form and you didn’t pass one test . You could test it on the pen.io .The freeCodeCamp allows you to test your code before submission .and you got to pass all before it will submit.

Thanks marcuoware I finished it now, big up guys!

1 Like

Nice .Keep it going .
You are welcome

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.