Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here. Guys am having a problem with my code am basically 1 steps away from finishing the project though this problem keeps coming up and I don’t know how to solve it. It’s an issue with the 2 radio button groups which are assigned by the name. so I have 2 radio buttons under the name (account-type) and the other one with the name (account-type2) though its still not passing the test and idk what to do about it. This is the message that keeps showing up “Every radio button group should have at least 2 radio buttons.” can someone help , thanks

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
   <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css">
    <div class="#survey-form">
<head>
  <body>
<h1 id="title">Art Rasel Newsletter Sign up Form </h1>
<p id="description"> Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
<form id="survey-form"> 
  <fieldset>

<label id="name-label" for="name"> Enter your name:<input id="name" type="name" name ="name" placeholder="name" class="#survey-form" required/></label>

<label id="email-label" for="email">Enter your email:<input id="email" type="email" name ="email" placeholder="email" class="#survey-form" required/></label> 

<div class="#survey-form">
  <label id="number-label" for="number">Enter your age:<input id="number" type="number" name ="number" placeholder="age" class="#survey-form" min='13' max="120" required/></label> 
  </fieldset>
   <fieldset>
<label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" value="personal-account" name="account-type" class="inline"/>Personal Account</label>

<label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" value="business-account"
name="account-type" class="inline"/>Business Account</label> 
<label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" value="business-account"
name="account-type2" class="inline"/>Artist Account</label> 

<label for="terms-and-conditions"><input id="terms-and-conditions" type="radio" value="term-and-conditions"
name="account-type2" class="inline"/> I accept the <a href ="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/"/>Terms and Conditions</a></fieldset>

<fieldset> 

<label for="referrer">How did you hear about us?
    <select id="dropdown" value="dropdown" name="dropdown" class="#survey-form">
    <option value="1"> Art Basel </option>
    <option value="2"> Search engine</option>
  </fieldset>
<fieldset>
    <label for="referrer"><input id="referrer"  value="referrer" name="referrer" class="inline"/>Would you recommend Art Rasel to a friend ?  
    <label for="referrer"><input id="referrer" type="checkbox" value="referrer" name="referrer" class="inline"/>Yes!
    <label for="referrer"><input id="referrer" type="checkbox" value="referrer" name="referrer" class="inline"/>No 

<label for="bio">Provide a bio:
          <textarea id="bio" name="bio" rows="3" cols="30" placeholder="I like painting like picasso..."></textarea>
        </label>
      </fieldset>
      <input id="submit" value="Submit" class="#survey-form" type="submit"/>

</form>

/* file: styles.css */

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.1 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge: Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

You can not have two id attributes with the same value in your html code.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.