Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Cannot get any of the boxes to check
I’ve built what looks like the right form elements and should have several boxes checked but when I run the test, none of the boxes check. Especially mystifying is the <h1 id="title line which seems very straight forward but no love yet. Is something broken with the tester?

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
  <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
  <head>Jiu Jitsu Sign Up</head>
<body>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css"/>
<h1 id="title">Jiu Jitsu Sign Up</h1>
<p id="description">Please enter your full name and email so we can follow up with you.</p>
<form id="survey-form">
  <div class="form-group">
  <label id="name-label">Name</label>
  <input required id="name" type="text" name="name" placeholder="First Last">
  </div>
  <div class="form-group">
  <label id="email-label">eMail</label>
  <input required id="email" type="email" name="email" placeholder="Enter your email"></input>
  <button type="submit">Submit</button>
</form>
</body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
h1 {
 text-align: center;
 color: blue;
}
div {
  margin-bottom: 10px;
}
button {
  display: block;
  margin-top: 10px;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/115.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

I just tested your HTML and the first 13 tests check for me.

Do you have any extensions installed in your browser? If so, maybe one of them is confusing the tests? You might try using a different, “clean” browser with no extensions.

I have no idea, it’s my work computer so I’m not in control of much. Appreciate that I have some boxes check though! I’ll try on my personal laptop. Thank you for helping me trouble shoot.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.