Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Tell us what’s happening: I am at the end of the survey form and I can’t seem to move past the input or button element. I have reviewed different resources and even looked it up on the forum. But I still cant seem to pass.
Describe your issue in detail here.
It wont accept my input code for the last step.
Your code so far

<h1 id="title">title</h1>

<p id="description">description</p>

<form id=survey-form>survey form<input id=name type="Chelse" placeholder="chelse" required><input id=email type="email" placeholder="chelse.cburnham@gmail.com" required> <input id=number type="number" placeholder="123-456-562" min="1"max="5"> <label id="name-label">name</label>

<label id="email-label">email

</label>

<label id="number-label">number</label><select id="dropdown"name="option"><option value="option1">option1</option><option value="option2">option2</option>

<fieldset id="group1"><input type="radio"name="radio1"value="radio1.2"checked/><input type="radio"name="radio1"value="radio1.0"</fieldset>

<fieldset id="group2"><input type="radio"name="radio1"value="radio2.0"<input type="radio"name="radio1"value="radio1.3"</fieldset>

<input type="checkbox"value="2.2"</input>

<input type="checkbox"value="1.2"</input>

<textarea type="textarea" name="textarea"</textarea> <input type="submit" value="submit" id="submit"</input>

</form>
<!-- file: index.html -->
<h1 id="title">title</h1>
<p id="description">description</p>
<form id=survey-form>survey form<input id=name type="Chelse" placeholder="chelse" required><input id=email type="email" placeholder="chelse.cburnham@gmail.com" required> <input id=number type="number" placeholder="123-456-562" min="1"max="5"> <label id="name-label">name</label> 
<label id="email-label">email
</label>
<label id="number-label">number</label><select id="dropdown"name="option"><option value="option1">option1</option><option value="option2">option2</option>
<fieldset id="group1"><input type="radio"name="radio1"value="radio1.2"checked/><input type="radio"name="radio1"value="radio1.0"</fieldset>
<fieldset id="group2"><input type="radio"name="radio1"value="radio2.0"<input type="radio"name="radio1"value="radio1.3"</fieldset>
 <input type="checkbox"value="2.2"</input>
<input type="checkbox"value="1.2"</input>
<textarea type="textarea" name="textarea"</textarea> <input type="submit" value="submit" id="submit"</input>

/* file: styles.css */

Challenge: Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

Greetings.

I think I can help.
I am relatively new. I had an issue with this too.

The Submit button should be within it’s own FIELDSET and its own LABEL environment. There should also be a TEXTAREA entry with a ‘placeholder’ before the actual input type, or Submit, context.

After entering data, hit CTRL+ENTER, and then click the CONSOLE button to display critical hints.

Thank you I will try that out and rewrite the code.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.