Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Tell us what’s happening:

I’m having trouble understanding the instructions. Are the instructions in a systematic manner or random .Would love to know so that I don’t confuse myself.

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <title>Survey Form</title>
  <meta charset="utf-8">
  <link href="styles.css" rel="stylesheet">
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Survey Form</h1>
    <p id="description">Please fill this survey form</P>
    <form id="survey-form">

</form>
    </body>
  </html>
/* file: styles.css */

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/118.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Hi! :smiley:
If its your first project don’t stress it too much.
Mine took waaaay to long to complete but after some time and practice things became much easier… :muscle:
You can code it in the order of the instructions or place your elements at random order, as long as all the test pass you’ll be fine.
It’ll be simpler if you correct the errors as you complete your project so that you wont have to change your code too much at the end. I suggest you fix the first two test which aren’t passing and then jump to the 6th error and continue coding and fixing the errors on the way.
Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you so much , let me hang in there

2 Likes

I personally found it easiest to build something that was technically functional and satisfied the list of requirements, then go back over it to add styling. There isn’t really any hand holding and you are free to add your own creativity as long as the basic requirements are met.

Also, once you have finished, sharing your project in the code feedback section is a good idea. I got quite a few helpful tips and advice from people.

Looking forward to seeing what you make.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.