Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Tell us what’s happening: I got a little bit confused how to do the drop-down options and if you other stuff that I think I got the wrong thank you for helping

Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<h1 id="title">Survey Form</h1>
<p id="description">Description
  <form id="survey-form"> <label id="name-label">
     Name<input name="text" id="name" type="text"></label>
     <label id="email-label">Email<input id="email" type="email"></label>
     <label id="number-label"> Number<input id="number" type="number" min="0" max="10"></label>
     <select id="dropdown" type="dtopdown" option="1-4">
      <input type="radio"  type="checkbox" name="mobile" value="mobile">Mobile
      <input type="radio" type="checkbox" name="cellphone" value="cellphone">Cellphone
    </select> 
    <input id="submit" type="submit" >
    <a href="link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css"></a>
    <textarea></textarea> </form>

/* file: styles.css */

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/118.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Within your select element, you need to nest several option elements.

See this for more information:

Am I doing it right? Or I should add coloring and stuff because I’m a little bit confused with the assignment

To pass the assignment you need to fulfill the criteria that is listed. You don’t technically have to do anything extra, but it’s a good opportunity to test your skills by adding your own creative style.

2 Likes

OK, thank you so much

1 Like

this “Every radio button group should have at least 2 radio buttons.” is the only mistake in my code guys help I’m stuck.

Please do not use another users topic for help with your own code

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m trying hard and I was showing very good until I got to this survey and I realized that I had so many mistakes. I was sure I had way better knowledge than I thought I had. I didn’t realized that I need to customize it on my own way, and not just following the steps.

I’ve felt like that for each project. Unfortunately, making mistakes and feeling a bit lost is part of the learning process. Try to remember some of the concepts that you have learnt in the first few tutorials and look up the how to implement them.

You won’t remember everything and, as the more experienced people on these forums say repeatedly, nobody is expected to. You’ll learn best by building stuff. Experiment and enjoy it. And don’t forget to ask for help if you get stuck.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.