Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Tell us what’s happening:

I have been coding this project for a while now, but I keep failing all of the tests even though I feel that I have done everything it has asked for. Here’s my codepen in case you want to view the survey form : https://codepen.io/xwlutbrq-the-selector/pen/VwRxKRG?editors=1100

Your code so far

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Survey Form<title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css"/>
  </head>
  <body class="layer" id="responsive">
    <h1 id="title">Survey Form</h1>
    <p id="description"><i>Please fill out the survey form below</i></p>
  <div id="color-box"> <br>
    <form id="survey-form" method="post" action="http://survey-form.freecodecamp.com">
      <fieldset> 
        <label for="name" id="name-label">Name <br><input id="name" type="text" name="name" placeholder="Enter your name" required/></label><br>
        <label for="email" id="email-label">Email <br><input id="email" type="email" name="email" placeholder="Enter your email" required/></label><br>
        <label for="number" id="number-label">Age (<i>optional</i>) <br><input id="number" min="18" max="110" type="number" name="number" placeholder="Enter your age"/></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <legend>How Often Do You Eat Jam?</legend>
        <label for="often-jam"><input id="often-jam" name="jam-amount" type="radio" class="inline" value="1"/>Often</label>
        <label for="some-jam"><input id="some-jam" name="jam-amount" type="radio" class="inline" value="2"/>Sometimes</label>
        <label for="rarely-jam"><input id="rarely-jam" name="jam-amount" type="radio" class="inline" value="3"/>Rarely</label>
     </fieldset>
     <fieldset>
        <legend>Choose Which Of These Other Jams You Would Like To Try (<i>check all that apply</i>)</legend>
        <label for="apricot-jam"><input name="jam-type" id="apricot-jam" type="checkbox" value="1" class="inline"/>Apricot Jam</label>
        <label for="fig-jam"><input name="jam-type" id="fig-jam" type="checkbox" value="2" class="inline"/>Fig Jam</label>
        <label for="rose-jam"><input name="jam-type" id="rose-jam" type="checkbox" value="3" class="inline"/>Rose Jam</label>
    </fieldset>
    <fieldset id="pick">
        <label> Pick Your Favorite Jam: <br>
          <select id="dropdown" name="favorite-jam" type="text">
            <option value="">Select One Below</option>
            <option value="1">Strawberry Jam</option>
            <option value="2">Raspberry Jam</option>
            <option value="3">Blackberry Jam</option>
            <option value="4">Jam Is Not Here</option>
         </select> <br><br>
       </label> <br>
       <label for="jam"> What Do You Like About Jam? <br>
        <textarea id="jam" name="jam" rows="5" cols="" type="text" placeholder="I like jam because..."></textarea>
       </label>
    </fieldset>
      <input id="submit" type="submit" value="Submit"/>
    </form>
  </div>
  </body>
</html>

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Welcome to the forum @jaquelinegastelum

Please close your title element.

Happy coding

1 Like

Thank you so much. I figured it was one mistake that I couldn’t see.

1 Like