Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Currently trying to get the survery form project passed but stuck on " All your checkboxes inside #survey-form should have a value attribute and value" am i correct in what i did and its just grammatical error that im blind to or am i missing something else?

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Survey Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" />
   </head
   <body>
    <h1 id="title"> Survery Form</h1>
    <p id="description">Please fill out this form</p>
<form id="survey-form" id="name-label" id="email-label" id="number-label">
 <label for="name" id="name-label">Enter Your Name: <input id="name" name="name" type="text" placeholder="Name"  required /></label>
 <label for="email" id="email-label">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" name="email" type="email" placeholder="Email" required /></label>
 <label for="number" id="number-label">Enter Your Phone Number: <input id="number" type="number" min= 1 max= 10 placeholder="Number" /></label>
 <label for="dropdown">How did you hear about us?
          <select id="dropdown" name="dropdown">
            <option value="">(select one)</option>
            <option value="1">freeCodeCamp News</option>
            <option value="2">freeCodeCamp YouTube Channel</option>
          </select>
    </label>

<label for="account-personal"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" class="inline" checked value="personal" /> Personal</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" class="inline" value="business" /> Business</label>

<label> Acting or baking?</label>
    <label for="act"><input type="checkbox" value="act"> &nbsp;Act</label>
    <label for="bake"><input type="checkbox" value="bake"> &nbsp;Bake</label>
    <label for="Do you prefer acting or baking">Do you prefer acting or baking?:
          <textarea id="acting-or-baking" name="acting-or-baking" rows="3" cols="30" placeholder="I like acting or baking because . . ."></textarea>
        </label>
      <label for="terms-and-conditions">
        <input class="inline" id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required name="terms-and-conditions" /> I accept the terms and conditions</a>
      </label>
      <input id="submit" type="submit" value="submit />"
  </body>
</html>

/* file: styles.css */

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/122.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Survey Form - Build a Survey Form
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/2022/responsive-web-design/build-a-survey-form-project/build-a-survey-form**strong text**

Please Put the correct link

Welcome to FFC forum.

You have unnecessary id and values within your form opening tag. Also you didn’t have form closing tag after your form content.

And you have missing value attribute and value within input terms and conditions checkbox.
@abaylis97

You styles.css is missing s

the id’s were required, it wouldnt recognize it under the checklist until i did that for some reason. im just building the code based off whats being asked for in the checklist, wasnt going to style it and copy/pasted alot from the other projects. my main issue is still the checkbox value " All your checkboxes inside #survey-form should have a value attribute and value"

Paste your updated code.

i actually just finished it, it was the missing “value=“x”” value attribute i was missing in the terms&conditions thats finally got it for me, thankyou!

Okay. Good! Your welcome, keep it up. Happy coding!

you should really remove these, the id of an element must be unique