Survey Form - Code Check

Hello,

I feel like i’ve completed the form as much as i can. There’s probably a lot of mistakes but 2 things i struggled with is getting the radio/check buttons closer to one another and i noticed that if you decrease the width of the form (mobile view), it collapses unlike the freecodecamp survey form which doesn’t cave in.

Please point out areas that can be improved or needs to be changed. All help is appreciated.

Thanks

I think you might need to adjust this:

label {
  padding-bottom: 20px;
  display: block;
}

Personally, I would not wrap all of your inputs in a label. But if you want to then you will probably have to add a class to the labels for the radio buttons and check boxes so you can reduce the amount of bottom padding on them.

Also, the textarea needs actual text for its label. Placeholder text is not a substitute for label text.

I’m not sure I understand the issue you are seeing here. Can you be a little more specific?

this can be ignored. its really not that important tbh

Thank you for the suggestions. I’ve updated some areas of the html and css, so the form does look different. i was wondering why would you not wrap all labels to inputs?

Also what else do you think i could improve?