Hi I have worked my survey form project, I think eveything is working correctly, but I dont understand why the age entry bar is larger than the others, do you have some ideas please ?
Look at the container div, see anything missing?
You are missing
Oups thank you, I actually checked when I was reviewing my code but I didn’t see it lol.
Your form looks good @regunhd. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There is a small HTML coding error you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
- click the labels in your checkboxes and watch what happens
- It’s a bad UX to have the user delete text from the
textareain order to input their comments.
Thank you for your help !
I did the revisions, I think it should be good now.
Good job cleaning things up.
You can set the
action attribute to “#” to get rid of the error in the validator