Survey Form - feedback on project needed

Hi. I’m quite happy with the results however I feel like the HTML and CSS is messy and would like some feedback please. Thank you in advance.

The checkboxes and radio buttons are a bit too small
…for mobile
I think u should use @media to resize it…
Anyway its good!!

Nice job on your survey form!
The design is really simple and effective, but there are some things you might want to improve.

• The form inputs have a pretty thick border. What really bothers me is when inputs have thick borders with a large amount of border-radius applied. To make your form look more professional, try only adding about 2px of border-radius and making the border about 1px thick and almost invisible.

• I read @Jerome_the_pro 's post. I also agree that the checkboxes and radios are very small. When the form is resized, the checkboxes and radios become so small, that they are almost invisible. I’d suggest keeping them at a constant size.

• You don’t have to do this, but if you don’t want the <textArea> tag to be resized on user drag, you can add this CSS property to the tag: resize:none.

• Choose a nice font for your form. It’ll be great if you could go to google fonts and find one. I always pick a nice font for any site I make.

• I think it’d be a bit better if you picked another background image for the form. The contrast of that doesn’t really match-- Let’s just say it isn’t “constant” as it is partly bright and dark in two very different areas. Maybe screenshot from your own computer, upload to github, and use that image.

• That’s pretty much all the feedback I got for ya, buddy. Great job and Keep Up the Great Work.

Happy Coding.
See ya around.

Your form looks good @Shan1. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.

Thank you all. I will make changes according to your advises and try to remember it for the future.