Thank you to those who helped me last time with my first project. This one went a lot more smoothly since I started from a minimum width. But I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s something in need of adjustment, so feedback would be much appreciated.
Hi @lizziewasil! I’m just a beginner in a coding.But few things which I think I can suggest you. Your user stories are failing.Complete one user story and then run the test and do so on.
And I think you should give your textarea maximum height.So that, when user resize the textarea,the textarea and submit button should not exceed the parent element.
Please also visit my project and share your suggestions
Edit: link redacted as there is a topic already open for it.
Thank you for your feedback! I’m not sure why the user stories would come up as failing, since it seems to pass the 17 tests in the Survey Form Test Suite. I’ll work on the text area + submit button and making them fit in the space - I’d forgotten about the function you described, good idea.
I’ll take a look at your project asap
Your pen looks good @lizziewasil. Everything in the test suite passes. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s). Be careful of overwriting yourself.
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
I don’t often comment on styling because I’m not the best at it. Maybe take another look at this lesson. It’s not just for radio buttons.