Survey Form for dog trainig review

I have already completed the responsive web design curriculum on 5th June 2021 and already got my first certificate.
Now making some changes to projects please allow me to take your 2 min so you can review my project feel free to point out bad programming habits and mistakes criticism is welcomed I will improve my skill can’t wait to share first certificate.
here is the link to project Dog training survey Form

Your form looks good @pawantekade22. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • For instance, links to fonts go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
    • Not working for your radio buttons.
  • User’s should not have to delete text when entering comments

A suggestion…you can implement or ignore it if you want.
It’s more common for the radio buttons and checkboxes to be on the left of their labels so they align. This way the length of the label doesn’t affect where either one is.
Plus, we read left to right. So it’s easier to see if something has been selected or not.

Hey, @Roma sorry for the late reply.
your suggestions have been a great help to understand my mistakes I sure learned some things which I need to avoid I have been a little busy lately and so therefore not able to apply the changes. but will fix all the issues and use only CSS to style. I will ping you in a personal message once I am done with changes.

thanks for the great analysis I will make sure to utilize it.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.