Hey all, just leaving this here for some critique. Thanks!
Love the feel. The colors are perfect.
Your form looks good @codecory. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are a couple of little errors you can address
- Users should be able to click the label to select, not just the radio button
- ‘More detail’ should line up with the comment area better on a larger screen. I thought it was a dropdown at first.
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
Thanks for the help. Fixed those few issues. Wasn’t sure how to line up the comment area better since it is dead center when I look at it and give the input layout an upside-down triangle look. I’m just going to leave it for now unless you’ve got a suggestion on how I could line it?