Survey form - help

I can’t understand why my form has errors, since I followed the user specifications

Did you click the red button and read all of the error messages?

1. When it tells you something that you know is inside the form isn’t inside the form. It most likely means your form is not closing correctly. This element <div class="form-dados"> is opened outside the form but closed inside the form.

2. The last error is telling you what is wrong.

Your button's type attribute should have a value of "submit" : expected 'button' to equal 'submit'

I would suggest switching the Syntax Highlighting on Codepen. It will help catch syntax errors.

Go to your Codepen profile settings. Under “Editor Preferences” switch the Syntax Highlighting to Oceanic Dark and save the setting. Go back to the pen and make sure your new setting is working, the code highlighting will be using different colors. If there are issues you should see code marked in red. That is the new Syntax Highlighting showing you where the problems are.

Press the down arrow to the right of the code boxes and select the “Analyze” option. You can also use a validator tool.

1 Like

thanks, I had actually read all the bugs, but I couldn’t understand them perfectly, i’m still perfecting this technique. I switched to Oceanic Dark, it will help me a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.