I have finished my Survey Form project, and I would love to hear some feedback.
You can check it out here: https://codepen.io/Darthcolo/pen/zYZoqOd
To build this page I used:
- Grid: main grid to arrange the page layout.
- Flex: to arrange the content inside the grid and responsive design.
- Flair: some glows, shadows and gradients.
- Flex is great to use to achieve RWD.
- Almost everything related to forms can be modified with CSS.
Here is my project on GitHub: GitHub - Darthcolo/freecodecamp-02-Build-a-Survey-Form: FreeCodeCamp - FCC - Build a Survey Form - Project #2
Published page: Retro Survey Form
Your form looks good @Darthcolo. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There is an HTML syntax/coding error you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s). (Small typo)
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
A couple of nits, you don’t have to correct them if you don’t want to.
- I think you meant “hair” not “hear”
- Maybe a note about whether 1 is the best or 10 is the best. It can be taken two ways depending on where someone is from. Such as, it’s number 1 on my list or it’s my 10th fav decade.
Hey @Roma ! Thanks for the feedback!
I have modified the HTML (that
select element was tricky), typos and misspelling.
Also, the CSS is free from errors now.
Thanks for the validation tips!
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.