Survey Form Issues after Modifications

I initially completed the Survey Form a couple of months ago. A week or so ago I wanted to make some modifications. Now I’m passing a couple of the tests and I’m not sure why.

Codepen: https://codepen.io/fwdawg74/pen/gOWRNZg

Thanks,

Joe

When a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

Most of the errors are because you are missing name and placeholder attributes.
The other error is because you have duplicate ids for the number input.

When you fix all of those then it will pass.

Also you should not use br tags like this.

<br><br>

Use css instead to create space between elements.

Hi Joe - I am new to coding so I can only offer a little help but you are failing on #13 because you don’t have the name (recommend) and values (yes, no, maybe) set for each option. Hopefully you will get feedback on the other issues, I am still trying to figure them out.

And someone reviewed one of my projects and told me not to use <br> so I started using line-height in CSS

Good luck

Hi Cathy, thank you for catching my issue. I cleaned my code up with your suggestion along with a couple of others and it’s now working.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.