Survey Form: Kitchen de Royale

Hi,

Please spare some time to take a look at my Survey Form project and offer your honest feedback.

Thank you already.

Hi again!

I think your page looks good.

Just like the last project, you will need to get rid of the style tags and move your css over to the css section.

You forgot to place the min and max attributes in quotes.

<input type="number" id="number" placeholder="Enter how often you visit" min=1 max=5>

I also noticed some repetition in the use of margin-top.

For example:

#sure {
        margin-top: 0.5rem;
    }

#maybe {
    }

#no {
        margin-bottom: 1.5rem;
    }

I would create a class, and then add margin-top to that class selector.
Then you can add that class name to all of the html elements that have the same margin-top styles.

You can name the class whatever you want.

For example:

.user-responses {
}

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Thank you very much @jwilkins.oboe . I really appreciate your time and feedback. I’ll review the project with your feedback in mind. Thank you.

2 Likes

I agree with @jwilkins.oboe, your page is very nice. Just a few minor things to point out.

• The <label> for the <textarea> is missing the for attribute and you’ll need add an id to the textarea to make that for attribute work.

• Don’t use <br> to create line breaks and vertical spacing between elements. The <br> element has a very limited use case and using it for this purpose in not one of them. There are several options for placing the label above the input using CSS. Some of them will require adding a wrapper element (such as a div) around them. Give it a try and lets us know if you get stuck.

• When I narrow my browser in all the way the content gets very skinny. I think it would be better if the content width took up almost the entire page at narrow widths.

1 Like

Thank you, @bbsmooth . I appreciate your time and detailed feedback. Will review with your suggestions in mind. Thank you again.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.