Survey form page, I want your opinion and things to improve

Hello, this is my survey form page. It took me a long time to do it, I wanted to highlight the minimalist style with material desing. I await your opinions, the CSS code I did with Prepros and use the SCSS syntax so it has the structure as a result. Another aspect is that I don’t know how to use variables well and create some kind of function to write less code in SASS.

Your page looks good @GabrilRIP. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 15/17 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

Here’s my suggestion, try filling out your form using the keyboard only (no mouse at all). I think you will find that you won’t be able to answer a lot of the questions. Keyboard accessibility is a basic requirement of any web page/app and you should always test that all functionality can be used using the keyboard only.