Survey form project- Feedback

Hi everyone, this is my survey form, if you can check it out and give me some feedback here

3 Likes

It’s very cool matee :clap:

but my idea is about the video template, it is better if u make the video width and height decrease when u change the viewport like on the smartphone, so u dont need to scroll to the right.

U can use the media query to ur video template, but i think u’ve knew about it :v:

Congrats on ur 2nd project, I’m on my 3rd, i’m glad if u wanna go to take a look, there’s a video template like yours too, u can see the change of the frame when u change the viewport :v:

1 Like

Did you use Javascript?

1 Like

Hi @easonchew233,

I really like your design, looks cool!

i am novice and taking the course as well, but i would recommend to make your iframe responsive as it overflows when the viewport gets smaller. Check here for more info.

keep it on!

Cheers

Tom

1 Like

Looks great, it passes all the FCC tests (17/17), the css checker gives no errors, but the HTML checker reports 3 mistakes. For inline styling (in the iframe) you need to put the values of the attributes between quotes as in width="400px" and a missing </div> tag.

Cheers,

Johan

1 Like

Wow. I cannot find any flaws, bugs, or things to change. Great job.

1 Like

Your form looks good @easonchew233. Something to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback, I have solved the problem :+1:

I didn’t use javascript in my survey form