Survey Form Project!

Hello everyone! I have finished yet again another project for this day! Definitely feeling productive :laughing: I hope you can check out my survey form and leave any comment or opinion! :relaxed: Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Hey, one quick thing, your labels at the top aren’t functioning properly. Some of them don’t have a for attribute and the one that does isn’t pointing to the id of the element it is a label for. Also, the textarea needs a label.

Ohhh I thought the for attribute was only necessary for radio and checkbox inputs :laughing: so I didn’t include it, thank you!!

the “for” attribute is necessary. it makes your page quite accessible by screen readers

Also Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
it checks for mistakes in your code so that you can correct it

ohhh i didn’t know this, it’s my first time using codepen. I’ve been using my local text editor for coding so I’m not really familiar with using it.

Your form looks good @bonifacio.chloe. Some things to revisit;

• change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • it’s a nit but ideally the placeholder text should not mirror the label. You’d want it to show an example of the format the user should enter
1 Like

Thank youuu, I’ll keep this in mind when I create forms in the future :blush: I got used to making the placeholder the same as the label, I should really reflect on that hahaha.

1 Like