Survey form Questions

Hi guys, I’ve almost done build a survey form, but stuck at #13

13. Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute. Each radio button must have a value attribute.

Q 1. How could I solve this problem?

(this is my codepen)

Q 2. As you can see in my codepen, it’s not fixed at the centre. I want it to be fixed at certain grid whatever the page size is.

Q 3. As you can see, “Mobile” part is placed ugly… I want to arrange it with Name, age and email…

Q 4. Why “More Opinion” can’t be placed properly? It is in the previous box… this is not what I want…

I really appreciate if you have any idea on one of these questions.
Thank you

Addressing question #1, you have a few syntax errors you need to resolve.

<fieldset-class="fieldset">

This is not valid syntax. fieldset is an element name. class is an attribute name. You should not have a dash between them. To solve the test issue, you should review this challenge.

Also, you need to review your code and make sure all your label elements have both an opening and closing tag. You have at least one that is missing a closing tag.

Edit: I notice you have several elements which are missing required closing tags (i.e option) and you have at one or more elements that have a typos. You meant to type label, but you typed something else instead.

Thank you so much for your help!

Can I ask you one more which is Q 2, as you can see, YES, MAYBE and NO are not aligned … how can I push to the right?

You need to fix an issue you have with your ul element. It should contain li elements only for this particular case. You have also attempted to nest more ul elements in it. You only need a single ul elements with li elements nested in it.