Survey form scroll doesn't want to scroll down

hey i have been working on my second project…the survey form but the scroll down don’t seems to work…cant get down and complete the project…

https://codepen.io/lexxycool/pen/MWaymOa

pls guys…what am i doing wrong??

Welcome, maxirexy.

What browser are you using?

@ Sky020 am using safari

I just tried with the latest version of Safari and scrolling works fine

I’m a bit confused. What can’t you scroll, the form page or the code box?

I’d also suggest using Chrome or Firefox for doing web development.

@lasjorg when i write more codes on my html…i don’t get to see it on the form page.

OK I see that as well. I’m guessing it is either errors in the HTML, or some CSS, that is doing that. I’d have to check. But you do have errors in the HTML.

Edit: you need to close the last <select> element

@lasjorg …errors in my html ???
ok…let me check

See my edit, you have an unclosed <select> element at the bottom of the form that is causing it.

But yes you have other errors as well, you can use a validator (switch to Text Field and past the HTML in).

I also have another suggestion.

Go to your Codepen profile settings (not the setting for the pen, but for your profile). Now switch the Syntax Highlighting to Oceanic Dark and save the setting. Go back to the pen make sure your new setting is working, the code will have different colors. Now press the down arrow to the right of the HTML code box and select Tidy HTML. Now look at the HTML, you should see some tags marked in red. That is the new Syntax Highlighting showing you where there are problems.

Aiit. Thanx for the help…let me set it up…

Just so it is more clear about it, this select element

<select id="dropdown" class="dropdown-time" required>

needs to closed (</select>) after this option element.

<option value="very un">very unsatisfied</option>