Survey Form - The Survey Survey

Hello there everyone, I have just finished my second project and I would really appreciate any feedback!

Here is my project:
TheSurveySurvey
https://codepen.io/Whoknowsjo/pen/RwoKJdr

1 Like

So far it looks beautiful and I love the use of color!

My only suggestion would be to edit these two [arts " Would you recommend a Survey to a friend? " and " What do you enjoy the most out of a Survey? " to either say optional or make it a required field, as they’re easy to skip otherwise.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @whoknowsjo. Your form looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Verify your email addr with codepen so we can see your page full view
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • Review this lesson regarding the value attribute. Why /how to use it and use it correctly in your form.
    • Maybe review the lessons on creating checkboxes and radio buttons and nesting.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.