Survey Form ( what is the most popular web browser) - Feedback please

Hi Campers,
I have just finished the survey form challenge. It was not easy task for me to figure out what the right order to apply CSS rules and how to decide which of them is necessary or redundant. In any how, I managed to do it, and I have most importantly learned to apply the knowledge I have :smiley:.

Thank you for your feedback & Happy Coding!
https://codepen.io/KDDjs/full/xoLLyx

1 Like

that’s cool
if I was its developer I’d prefer adding a little animation while dropdown/up
good job

1 Like

Looks good @Kddjs. My only suggestion is to change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the Submit button.

Use codepen’s validators. You have a small typo in CSS. Doesn’t affect anything but it’s nice to have clean code.

1 Like

Nice job with the survey project. Your tribute page looks good too. You’re off to a great start.

1 Like

Just Great!
You are gonna rock it (:

1 Like

Really nice page. Good work.

1 Like

Thanks for the nice and encouraging feedback guys! :smile:

Looks great! Got a couple suggestions:

• the image at the top is pretty old (all the browser icons look pretty old), I’d recommend changing the image
  • Concerning the “What do you use it for?”: what if the user is like me and uses that browser for everything? :smiley:
  • What if the user uses a different browser? e.g. UC Browser? Maybe you should add an “other” field.
  • :point_down:

Thank you for your feedback & suggestions!

I guess your point is content should be right to the element associated with it. For example, the content within radio button should be mutually exclusive in general. So I made some changes to provide an option allowing to choose other browser and to specificity it in the same time, not as ideal solution but as workaround. Also, I replaced the content in the select element with a more suitable one. Finally, I kept the images the same, even if they are old, yet they serve their purpose as recognizable symbols for their associated options and for the page in general.

Again, Thank you for taking the time for checking my project. Your and others’ feedback is what makes FCC so great!

1 Like