Survey form with animated input

Hi
I have just started learning animation and have tried using some in this challenge. Have a look and please give your feedback.

preview site

code

the project was great. well done…
But you need to style your form so it look attractive…also try to fixed out background img…
Change the font color/background color of submit button because it isn’t visible because of background img

Hey,

Nice animation on text inputs!
I have noticed that you copied the labels for checkbox wrong. For example - when you click “rider-5” it checks “rider-2”

Cheers!

Your form looks good @dhawanshrey1799. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 4/17 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • You can ignore the warnings about semantics. Concentrate on the errors.
  • Your form says age is optional but you’ve made it required.
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to select, not just the individual checkbox / radio button.
    • The input id= attribute must match the label for= attribute.

thank you @Roma ,
I really appreciate that you took time to look at my project. I forgot about the test cases completely. I will go through my code once again and make necessary changes for sure. Your suggestions arevery informative. :blush:

hey @kubus0212,
agreed, i have made the necessary changes, thanks for pointing that out.