Survey Form "Your preferences in cinema"

Created the first form. I tried it several times before, but nothing worked, this time it took 1 hour and 40 minutes and here is the result.
I would like to hear your opinion before submitting the form for review, here is the link: https://codepen.io/yevhenii-tsvietkov/pen/XWjQNJb?editors=1100

Your form looks good @yevhenii_tsvietkov. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There is an HTML coding error you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
    • (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
  • For an input element requiring the user to enter a password you, the developer, want to make it so the password is not plain text. A search term of something like “html input password” will yield results like this.
  • User’s are not seeing your page the way you want them to. Most won’t have ‘Gadget’ or ‘Roboto’ loaded on their computer and you neither link to them (head element in HTML) or import them (CSS).
    • In codepen links to fonts go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’

I don’t often comment on someone’s design. Your’s is good but may something to rethink. On smaller screens the radio buttons and checkboxes don’t align with their respective label. Maybe each radio button and label (checkbox and label) its own line rather than having them all on one line.
Just a suggestion, you don’t have to incorporate it.