Survey Page (dietary preferences) - Required Feedback

Hey everybody! I’ve finished my SURVEY PAGE. Any kind of feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Feel free to comment bellow.

Hi @Wallachian, your page looks good but there are some things you need to revisit.

• codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • you have a few typo’s in HTML. It’s id= in HTML.
  • Make it so users can click on the label, not just the radio buttons and checkboxes
  • I understand it’s a design choice and they line up nicely but it’s odd to have the radio button and checkboxes so far from the choice. Another reason to add the ability for the user to click on the label.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the Submit button
  • On smaller screens, your section with id inputs-section is squished on the left. Maybe add some padding.
  • It’s a nit but, maybe make the age range a little more realistic

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It was very helpful considering that I’ve just started web-programming and I am a total noob with code-pen also. I’ve tackled all of your points and updated the project. I’ve been pretty busy during the last week and today I resumed working on the fcc projects again. Thanks again for the good work.