Survey page /test

Hi All, :slight_smile:

I finished my second project. Feel free to make any positive or negative comments, suggestions to improve and also I would highly appreciate that. :slight_smile:

Many thanks.

2 Likes

Great job on this. My sister would probably fill out this thing like ten times because she loves reading.

For improving thing, there are quite many I will list out. Change what you can.

• Your inputs (aside from checkboxes and radios) have too thick a border. Try to keep them thin to make them look better.
  • I can see that you’ve given your form window some padding for the inside. Try to make the radios and checkboxes go a little more to the center. I will show you what I mean in the images below:

Form1

If you look at the image above, the checkboxes/radios are aligned with the text. You can literally see a line going straight down from the left side of the text to the inputs.

Look at the image below:

Form2

I modified your project a little bit and found that adding a slight margin-left of 5% to your checkboxes and radios makes things look a little better.

Great job on this. Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

@bboros Wonderful survey! There is not much to improve. I only have a few ideas that I will share with you.

• Connect the survey to a real database (like Sqlite3).
  • I do not think the submit button should be transparent.
  • Decrease the space between the title and the description IDs.
1 Like

Hi @ConnerOw1115,

Thanks a lot for your time to check mine. According to your suggestion I did some changes. Definitely look better but it always gonna be subjective :slight_smile:
Thanks again to point out above mentioned changes.

Have a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @brandon_wallace,

Appreciate your time to view mine project.
Definitely I ll check how can I connect my survey to real database in future. I just started not long time ago, my lessons covered just the basic html and css so far :slight_smile: Im looking forward to the next challenges.
Submit button had “hover” effect, as soon as you moved curzor above it became fully visible (but I removed)
Decreasing the space between title and description really worked. I like that.
Many thanks.

Have good day :slight_smile:

God love you and protect you from every harm for being a Reader. But you’re grammar is wrong in “What motivate you to read?” It should be “motivates”! And you need a space between “favoriteplace”!

1 Like

@bonheur!

Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for pointing on grammar. Appreciate it.
I have changed it.

Have a good day :slight_smile:

oops. I just noticed I misspelled “you’re” when I corrected your grammar. It should be “your”. How embarrassing!

1 Like

Good job! I really like the main panel color and the current UX of the survey, specially the little up and down arrow for the Age field input.

1 Like

@shervinee!

Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile: To be honest with the arrows nothing to do with me, these are default settings of the input. :smiley: Really appreciate it .

Have a great day!

1 Like

I’m just about to start this project. Yours looks great, hoping I can make mine look this good.

1 Like

@calebwaldner!

Thank you so much! Trying my best :slight_smile: I know there are lots of gaps to improve but im just a new starter hehe :slight_smile: Just about start the next project and I amazed of other’s jobs.
Of that Im sure you will do great work!

Have a good day! :slight_smile: