I have completed my second project of survey form,link is below
any feedback will be apraciated.
Your form looks good @akashsagar2805. Some things to revisit;
- Give a meaningful title to your post. Including a link that cannot be clicked is not a good idea.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
- When using headings, start with
h1and then use lower settings as necessary. Never start with a lower and then work up.
- User’s comments do not show in the provided textarea
Thanks for you feedback I will try my best to do possible changes.
Hello roma i have done changes as you suggested can you please review it again
It looks a lot better @akashsagar2805. Nice job cleaning things up. A couple of things to revisit;
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on large and small screens.
- To help you visualize how you’ve got your elements set up, temporarily add the following line to your CSS reset;
border: solid 1px red;
Please note, you can have more than one of the same header size. While it’s good to have only one
h1 you can have multiple of others. For example, “Survey Form” can be an
h2. You don’t have to make it smaller and then increase the font size.
On a side note, do not copy anything from the sample project. Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content.
Thanks alot your Feedback means very important to me