Target Elements by ID Using jQuery again

Target Elements by ID Using jQuery again
0.0 0

The product no longer has anything in the place where #target3 button used to be. Is that what ‘fadeOut’ means?
Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<script>
  $(document).ready(function() {
   $("#target3").addClass("fadeOut"); $("button").addClass("animated bounce");
    $(".well").addClass("animated shake");

});
</script>

<!-- Only change code above this line. -->

<div class="container-fluid">
  <h3 class="text-primary text-center">jQuery Playground</h3>
  <div class="row">
    <div class="col-xs-6">
      <h4>#left-well</h4>
      <div class="well" id="left-well">
        <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target1">#target1</button>
        <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target2">#target2</button>
        <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target3">#target3</button>
      </div>
    </div>
    <div class="col-xs-6">
      <h4>#right-well</h4>
      <div class="well" id="right-well">
        <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target4">#target4</button>
        <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target5">#target5</button>
        <button class="btn btn-default target" id="target6">#target6</button>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>
</div>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 11_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1.

Link to the challenge:

Yes, it “faded out” if you run it again and look quickly you will see it fade out.

Thanks. I suppose I might do these problems on something other than my phone. #½ ass-ed!

Is there a way of skipping the CodePen thing? I was so liking the earlier section. It was taking the place of of those candyass games.
Katherine

Can you “skip the codepen thing”?

Well it used to be that codepen was optional, as long as the code was visible somewhere on the net and there was a working sample somewhere on the net. The current curriculum seems to explicitly name codepen. But if you really wanted too, you could probably develop it somewhere else and then just host it somewhere so you can link to it. I would also put a link to the source code (on github, e.g.) so that base is taken care of. As far as hosting the app, there is of course github pages. The other option is to develop it somewhere else and then cut and past it into codepen, making the few small adjustments needed to make it codepen friendly.

Keep in mind, I am a moderator on the form and not for the curriculum sites - this is my opinion based on what the old policy was and discussions I’ve heard about it.

You can link the javascript library for testing on another site. However codepen is free and if you want to provide code samples for your projects to prospective employers it’s a great way to do it.