Teacher's product landing page

Hey, guys, I am really glad to see you all here. I have just completed my product landing page. I have been working as a teacher, so for this reason I have made it for people, who want to buy my classes. Take a look at this and I do really want to hear some feedbach! Cheers :slight_smile:

Hello your Teacher’s product landing page looks good ,and your code looks good too . you did good job!
I have some suggestions like this:
1, your whole page just white and blue color I feel too few , you can add another color , I think one landing page have 3 main colors is ok .
2, You can set h1, h3, h4, h5 and navbar the font size is a little bigger, now look letters too small.
3, The product I mean the 3 blue grid, make them same size then look better.
4, If you like the blue color is ok I like it too , but just black letter and blue color seems look a little difficult, I think maybe white letter is easier to see .
That’s just my feedback :smiley:

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Oh I understand what is the thing now! I was working on this webpage on Linux and that’s why letters always appear with different sizes.

You should include the test script on the page. You can just paste it in at the top of the HTML.

<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

You are not passing all the tests. Run the tests and fix the errors you should not submit the project until it passes all the tests. They should be fairly easy to fix (wrong id names, missing id, and missing action attribute).

1. I would increase the font size.

2. Make the video responsive. Here is a simple example (you can edit the min values)

1. Stack the pricing cards sooner before they overflow the page.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.